Welcome?¿

Welcome! Selamat Datang! 欢迎!Irashaimasu! Hwangyong-hamnida!

Search For Anything

Google
 

~†~Come & Join~†~

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Haze in Miri, Sarawak

Cough, cough and cough. Lost your voice and also your throat will sore. Damn to all the haze that occurred since last Friday(if not mistaken) in Miri. Every morning I travel to class I gotta open my eyes as huge as possible in order to drive at the correct pathway. Reason? Thanks to the mist thick haze. It's too dangerous and risky for me to get down from car just to get a "scenery" of it.

Can any officer or maybe the government do something about this? As far as I know the haze all were caused by the open burning at Kuala Baram. Now, everyone is suffering and suffocating, especially the place where I'm studying, Curtin University, quite near to Kuala Baram. Never expected the haze was so serious, but, on Tuesday, I woke up early to head to town, and all I saw every corner was, haze, haze and haze!

Here's an article for you guys to read @ TheStar.

A motto for this situation was created by me: 'Daze in the maze of haze!'


0 CRITICS:

 

Powered by EzraIdiot! Copyright © 2007 – 2009 EzraIdiot! All rights reserved.